Severe M.E. Information Pack


Severe M.E. is a cruel and physically disabling illness which wrecks the lives of thousands in the UK and millions worldwide. I know because it took my life for several years. One of my promises back then was to do all I could, when able, to help the Family and Friends of Severe M.E. Patients understand the nightmare that their loved ones are going through; what Patients and their Carers have to battle against every day, and how the understanding, support and compassion of Family and Friends can make such a dramatic difference to their speed of recovery. Hence this Blog and the writing of my 'Understanding Severe M.E. Information Pack'. I do so hope that both help guide you through the hellish maze that is Severe M.E.

Email understandingsevereme@hotmail.co.uk for details

Witch Hunt of Dr Sarah Myhill

WalesOnline - News - Health News - ME doctor faces suspension over website complaint

Dr Myhill is one of the few UK Doctors who truly understand ME and make it their life work to help Patients. I am horrified by the Greater Medical Council's treatment of her...to me it seems she is being harassed for nothing other than actually trying to help ME Patients recover...I myself benefitted greatly from her advice on her website and B12 Injections have helped me enormously.

Lets just hope that the GMC sees sense soon.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers