Severe M.E. Information Pack


Severe M.E. is a cruel and physically disabling illness which wrecks the lives of thousands in the UK and millions worldwide. I know because it took my life for several years. One of my promises back then was to do all I could, when able, to help the Family and Friends of Severe M.E. Patients understand the nightmare that their loved ones are going through; what Patients and their Carers have to battle against every day, and how the understanding, support and compassion of Family and Friends can make such a dramatic difference to their speed of recovery. Hence this Blog and the writing of my 'Understanding Severe M.E. Information Pack'. I do so hope that both help guide you through the hellish maze that is Severe M.E.

Email understandingsevereme@hotmail.co.uk for details

Severe M.E. Documentary to be made!

Have just heard about a very interesting venture which I think you will all want to read about/get involved with.  Here's the link:

www.whataboutme.biz

2 comments:

Lily said...

Cathy, I am really enjoying your blog, but you started your hospital journey story months ago and we never got part 2? I'd love to hear the rest of it!

Anonymous said...

Really Sorry Lily...I know, I keep waking up in the middle of the night remembering to complete my hospital story...and then the time just gets away from me! I promise to get to it soooooon! Thanks for your kind message, take care, Cathy x

Blog Archive

Followers