Severe M.E. Information Pack


Severe M.E. is a cruel and physically disabling illness which wrecks the lives of thousands in the UK and millions worldwide. I know because it took my life for several years. One of my promises back then was to do all I could, when able, to help the Family and Friends of Severe M.E. Patients understand the nightmare that their loved ones are going through; what Patients and their Carers have to battle against every day, and how the understanding, support and compassion of Family and Friends can make such a dramatic difference to their speed of recovery. Hence this Blog and the writing of my 'Understanding Severe M.E. Information Pack'. I do so hope that both help guide you through the hellish maze that is Severe M.E.

Email understandingsevereme@hotmail.co.uk for details

When will The Media tell the truth?

Insulting media headlines about ME and CBT/GET today in The Telegraph.  All I have to say to journalist Sarah Knapton at The Telegraph is:  try telling this Very Severely affected ME Patient and his family/friends that exercise and a bit of cognitive behaviour therapy is the answer...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers